- Brown Belt
- Season 12 Ultimate Fighter Veteran
- Strikeforce Veteran
- Decorated Amateur Wrestler
- Multi-State Champion Greco-Roman Wrestler
- Empire State Games Gold Medalist
- 2008 BJJ National Champion
- 2009 Arnold World Championships Gold Medalist
- Ring of Combat Middleweight Champion
- Full Force Production #1 Lightweight Contender
- 2009 US Grappling Submission Only, No Points, No Time Limits, 3 Division Gold Medalist
- Certified Level 1 Muay Thai Boxing Association of the US
Kirk Bast is a Jiu Jitsu Nation blue belt. Kirks day job limits his time spent helping with the kids program, but when he is here is a great instructor. Since he began helping with the kids program his Jiu Jitsu has greatly improved. Kirk is also a mixed martial arts fanatic and actually cornered Marc in his amateur and even in his first professional fight.
Jordan Berry is a 17 year old Jiu Jitsu Nation blue belt. Jordan is also a purple belt in judo and a good high school wrestler. Jordan competes in grappling tournaments, both gi and no gi, regularly all over the Northeast. Jordan competes in both teen and the mens division with countless wins and medals to his name. He has been a great addition to our kids program and has the potentional to do great things in the world of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.